A modern project set in the beautiful surroundings of Prague-Lipence. We offer for sale attractive new flats and comfortable terraced houses. Live in the middle of nature and enjoy all the sports activities the location offers.
In close proximity to the houses, a new park that respects the original landscape will be created.
The project has been created by Ondřej Fous, a leading garden architect and specialist in perennial compositions, and his team. In the project, space is divided into several relaxation zones connected by crooked paths and wooden footbridges across the stream.
Harmonically distributed low, medium and high greenery creates a perfect natural backdrop, from which water bodies in the form of a lake with a pier or a natural swimming pool emerge. Designed for the moments of well-being and harmonic life, exactly in the spirit of Ondřej Fous’ lecture, which you can listen to here.
In the southernmost tip of Prague, nearby the Berounka river, lies a picturesque area. Together with the neighboring Prague districts of Zbraslav, Radotín and Černošice, Lipence form an oasis of calm and healthy life, contrasting with the daily rush of the metropolis.
Although the overall character of Lipence evokes harmonious and friendly atmosphere of the countryside, the rich infrastructure of the village enables all the inhabitants to enjoy a comfortable life.
- 25 minutes by car from the centre of Prague
- 25 minutes by public transport from the Smíchovské nádraží station
A public transport stop is located 20 m from the residential complex. Night buses operate here, too.
For a detailed description of how to best get to Lipenecký park by car, visit the contact page.
- 43 flats from studios (1+kk) to 3-bedroom flats (4+kk), 30–130 m2
- 19 terraced houses with 4 bedrooms (5+kk) or 5 bedrooms (6+kk)
- Parking spaces on the underground floor of the apartment house
- Terraced houses with their own garage
- Start of construction 05/2018
- Final inspection 11/2019
- Property handover 05/2020